(CA Siteminder, Oracle Access Manager, Sun Identity Manager, Novell IDM, Tivoli Identity Access Manager etc... )
1. What is Reconcillation
2. What is Active Sync
3. What is Single Sign On
4. What is Federated Identity
5. What is a Form
6. What is a Workflow
7. What is Password Sync
8. What is Failover Architecture – Steps for keeping the system available
9. How to configure SecurID Authentication in Oracle Access Manager/ Oblix CoreID
10. What are the steps for installation for Oblix CoreID/ Oracle Access Manager
11. What is the difference between AD/ ADAM
12. Purpose for AD
13. Purpose for ADAM
14. Flow of authentication/ authorization for Oblix CoreID
15. What is a Correlation Rule
16. What is a Confirmation Rule
17. Attribute for IWA Authentication for Webgate in IIS
18. What is the important parameter for Single sign on in Webgate
19. What is the difference between Webgate and Accessgate
20. What does Preferred HTTP Host and Host Identifier mean
21. How to configure IWA with your server deployed on operating systems other than Windows
22. What is diifference between expansion, derivation and default field tags?
23. What is a manual action in a workflow?
24. what workflow service you will invoke to modify any user view ?
25. What is the method signature for reconciliation process in the resource adapter?
26. How to configure IWA for different domain single sign on
27. What is the purpose of Host Config file in Siteminder Server when you have it created in the console
28. How to configure Dual Authentication in Oblix without any Custom Authentication Plugin
Updated Ones 9th Sep 2010
29. How to create persistent and non persistent realms for the same virtual host in CA Siteminder
30. How to use Custom Login page in CA Siteminder
31. What are High Level Logs in agent.log in CA Siteminder
32. What is the algorithm used in Oracle Access Manager for OBSSOCookie encryption.
33. Who creates OBSSOCookie
Answers will be posted in few days and also many more questions.